1. My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned. I couldn’t concentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn’t hack it, so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn’t suited for it – mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was too exhausting.
5. Then, I tried to be a chef – figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn’t have the thyme.
6. I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it I couldn’t cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a musician, but eventually I found I wasn’t noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn’t have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a shoe factory. I tried but I just didn’t fit in.
10. I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn’t live on my net income.
11. I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a workout centre, but they said I wasn’t fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a historian – until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
15. So, I tried retirement and found that I’m perfect for the job!