* May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
* Continual cheerfulness is a sign of wisdom.
* A change of work is as good as a rest.
* Trouble hates nothing as much as a smile.
* A good retreat is better than a bad stand.
* Time is a great story teller.
* The work praises the man.
* There is light at the end of the tunnel.
* You will never plough a field if you only turn it over in your mind.
* A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.
* Reputations last longer than lives.
* Don’t postpone a good deed.
* Making the beginning is one third of the work.
* If God shuts one door, he opens another