1. A backwards poet writes inverse.
2. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
3. A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two-tired.
4. If you don’t pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.
5. With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
6. When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.
7. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
8. A grenade in a French kitchen results in Linoleum Blownapart.
9. A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
10. He had a photographic memory that was never developed.
11. A short fortune-teller escaped from prison is a small medium-at-large.
12. Once you’ve seen one shopping centre, you’ve seen a mall.
13. Those who jump off a Paris bridge are mainly in Seine .
14. An actress who saw her first strands of grey hair thought she’d dye.
15. A lot of money is tainted. It t’aint yours and it t’aint mine.
16. Acupuncture is a jab well done.
17. What’s the definition of a will? (Come on, it’s a dead giveaway!)